How Will Cellercising® Tone My Legs?
Disclaimer: This Blog/Web Site is made available by the publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give general information & understanding regarding the industry. It is not to be used as specific medical advice or to replace consulting with your doctor. You should always consult with your doctor. By using this Blog / Web Site you understand that this Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for medical advice from a licensed professional. For our full disclaimer, please read: http://cellercise.com/
Modern life is busy, hectic, and demanding for many people. It can be difficult for the average person to not only find time to exercise but find an exercise routine that can actually produce results in a short amount of time. Everyone has different health goals, and those who want to tone and firm up their leg muscles have likely tried walking, jogging, running, squats, and many other routines to try and get the results they want. While many people develop individualized workout routines that target their legs, the Cellerciser® offers better results in a short amount of time.
Cellerciser® exercises improve the health of the entire body from the inside out, and the best part is that this workout system can help anyone of any skill level. From experienced athletes looking for an effective way to recover from an injury to those new to exercise who simply want an engaging and effective workout routine to do from the comfort of home, Cellerciser® can strengthen every part of the body at the cellular level, and that includes the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels of the legs.
The Structure of the Leg and Exercising to Improve It
When most people think about strengthening and toning their legs, they think of the muscles of the leg and their appearance. However, it’s not uncommon for them to completely disregard the tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, and connective tissues that support the muscle groups within their legs. Even serious athletes who spend years training and competing may never really challenge these parts of their legs, and over time this can increase the risk of exercise-related injuries.
Exercises performed on a Cellerciser® are so effective because they influence every cell of the body. The human body experiences the forces of gravity, acceleration, and deceleration all the same way: as weight forces. This means that bouncing up and down on a Cellerciser® subjects every cell of the body to the repeated sensations of added weight and weightlessness.
When the cells of the human body experience rebounding in this manner, they have two choices: the body can either grow shorter, which it will not do, or the cells can strengthen at every level to handle this new sensation. With repeated rebounding exercises, the latter occurs, and the cells throughout the body strengthen in surprising ways. This means the tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues of the legs can do a much better job of supporting the muscles of the legs. This, in turn, means strengthening happens faster and more noticeably.
The Domino Effect of Rebounding
The Cellerciser® creates a chain reaction within the human body, that’s why it’s important to start with just ten minutes of rebounding each day. Most people will assume that this isn’t enough time to get a full workout, but they often reconsider this notion after trying a Cellerciser® for the first time. Starting slow is the best method because it allows the body to adapt to a new form of movement. The connective tissues throughout the body strengthen, and the brain moving up and down inside the skull has a lower chance of experiencing an injury. The Cellercise® rebounder works from the inside out to strengthen the body’s cells. Eventually, the effects will be more noticeable throughout the body.
Anyone who wants to tone their legs needs to consider all of the structures within their legs, how they work together, and the potential effects of improving how these structures function. Rebounding will start strengthening parts of the legs that the individual has never really challenged before, and this, in turn, will help to strengthen and tone the muscles of the legs as well as the rest of the body. This type of domino effect occurs throughout the whole body.
When it comes to getting in shape, the two most important factors are diet and exercise. Two people who have the same body type and relatively similar health levels might engage in the exact same exercise regimen, but the one who adjusts their diet and makes better eating choices will see better results. Cellercise® can take these results to the next level since this type of exercise is not limited to specific muscle groups. While it’s possible to target specific muscle groups, the entire body reaps the benefits of rebounding with every session.
Rebounding Exercises to Tone the Legs
Whenever a person steps onto a Cellerciser® to start a workout, they will undoubtedly experience positive changes throughout their whole body, whether they realize it or not. However, it’s possible to give certain areas of the body some extra attention with specific exercises. When it comes to the lower body and the muscle groups of the legs, the following movements are particularly effective for toning:
- The “Ski Patrol.” This rebounding exercise is simple enough to perform, but it’s tiring and burns quite a lot of energy. Keeping feet together, jump on the rebounding surface in a side-to-side motion, bringing the feet together to one side and then alternating with every bounce. This exercise strengthens the core as well as the thighs, buttocks, and calves.
- The “Whippy Ski Patrol.” This exercise is a variation of the Ski Patrol movement, but the feet cross one in front of the other with each bounce. This exercise is also great for the thighs and calves but also provides additional exercise for the waist and lower back.
- “Side to Side Kicks.” These movements require kicking one leg out to the side with every bounce, alternating legs after each rebound. This exercise can reduce the appearance of “love handles” while also strengthening and toning the waist, hips, and thighs.
- “Back Kicks.” With arms extended to the sides for balance, one leg kicks out straight back with every bounce, switching legs with each bounce. This motion not only strengthens the hips, thighs, buttocks, and knees, but also stretches the solar plexus in the chest, the abdominal muscles, and the shoulders.
- The “Jamba Walk” and “Jamba Run.” This is an exhausting workout, but it provides fantastic results in the form of boosted metabolism and circulation, weight loss, and toning for the entire lower body. With feet shoulder-width apart, “run” on the surface of the rebounder mat without lifting the feet off of the mat. Press into the mat with each motion. Most people cannot handle the Jamba Run for more than 20 seconds at a time.
These exercises can help anyone using a Cellerciser® to firm up their legs, build muscle, and burn fat, all while improving the health of the whole body. Since everyone is different, consult a doctor about the lower body workouts that would be most beneficial and most likely to help achieve health and wellness goals.
NOTE: Always consult a doctor or a licensed health professional before starting any new exercise routines.